WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions


WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs The Miztourage
















To be honest, I'm not really sure why this match is happening. If anything, it should be Gallows and Anderson facing The Revival. I get that Finn, leader of the Balor Club, and Miz, leader of The Miztourage, are in a rivalry, but I feel like this match doesn't make sense just yet. I expect for Gallows and Anderson to win this match. If they don't, it will be because of The Revival.

Predicted Winners: Gallows and Anderson

The Bar (c) vs Titus Worldwide














I like that Titus Worldwide has been getting a small push lately. Both Apollo and Titus have shown a lot of character since the group started. We have even seen them defeat The Bar twice. However, there is a reason why The Bar are the RAW Tag Team Champions. I think they will walk out the same way they walked in... holding the titles. Though, I don't think that they will win the match cleanly.

Predicted Winners: The Bar

Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt














I'm not gonna lie, this rivalry has been way below my expectations. After seeing the trash talk between the two before Matt came back to WWE, I was excited to see this potential match-up. From their boring match at RAW 25, to their repetitive promos, the rivalry has been nothing but flat. I expect an average at best match here. I honestly can't wait until this rivalry is over. Since Bray won back at RAW 25, I'm predicting Matt to win tonight.

Predicted Winner: Matt Hardy

Asuka vs Nia Jax














I'd say this is one of the more predictable matches on the card. An undefeated Asuka going up against Nia Jax. Though Nia is a lot stronger, but never booked as so, we have seen Asuka beat her in NXT and on RAW. If Nia wins, then she's added to the RAW women's championship match at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure why this is happening when Asuka gets to choose which title to go after. I think it would've been easier to just add Nia to the women's elimination chamber title match since there are seven participating in the men's. Anyway, I see Asuka winning this match and continuing her undefeated streak.

Predicted Winner: Asuka

RAW Women's Championship -- Elimination Chamber -- Alexa Bliss (c) vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Sonya Deville vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James
















These six women have the honor of participating in the first-ever women's elimination chamber match. Unfortunately for Alexa Bliss, she has to defend her title in this match. There's some interesting things that could happen during this match. We've seen Bayley and Sasha be very competitive with each other the past month or two. Could we finally see Sasha turn her back on Bayley? I think so. With Sonya and Mandy being both being a part of Absolution, I'm sure we'll see them work together. I'm sure Alexa will once again try to get Mickie James on her side so she can use her to win the match. I expect this to be a fun match to watch, with Alexa Bliss walking out still champion.

Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Men's Elimination Chamber -- Elias vs Finn Balor vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins vs The Miz

















There has been a lot of talk surrounding this match. What makes this match so great is that all of seven of those guys are main event material. We've seen that Elias can hang with John Cena, and we've even seen him pin John. The past month or so, Finn and Miz have had a rivalry brewing with each other. Though those four names I just mentioned are great, I don't think that there's any chance that any of them win this match. So that leaves three names: Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins. We saw Seth have arguably the best performance of his career by lasting 65 minutes in a gauntlet match this past Monday. He reminded us how good he truly is. If it was my decision, he would be winning this match to face Brock at Wrestlemania. Unfortunately, I don't think he's the guy WWE is going with.
Now, a lot of people have been complaining on social media about Roman Reigns winning this match. Why? Because this will be the fourth year in a row that he's had a main event style match at Wrestlemania. However, despite him being pushed as the face of the company, I'm willing to be wrong and say that he won't win tonight either. I think with how destructive Braun has been booked lately, he'll be the one to win tonight and go on to defeat Brock.

Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Ronda Rousey Contract Signing 














At some point during the PPV, we're going to see Ronda Rousey officially sign her RAW contract. Because she is signing with Monday Night RAW, I see Asuka going after the Smackdown Live Women's Championship. Leaving Ronda with the opportunity to go after the RAW Women's Championship at Wrestlemania. I've seen more negativity than positivity about Ronda signing. I personally think it's great because it adds even more attention to the WWE women's division. I believe Ronda will do very well in her time with WWE. Her love of the company and the training that she's been doing are key factors as to why she belongs in WWE.

Let me know what your predictions and thoughts are for tonight's PPV in the comment section below!

As always... stay tough, and stay positive.

Comments

Popular Posts