NXT TakeOver: New Orleans Predictions

NXT TakeOver: New Orleans Predictions


NXT Tag Team Championship -- Undisputed Era (c) vs Authors of Pain vs Roderick Strong & Pete Dunne



This one seems hard to predict due to the fact that Adam Cole is filling in for an injured Bobby Fish. However, I can only see one team possibly winning this match. Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne were rivals before the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, and they will be rivals after this match. They've had a nice run as a team over the past few weeks, but I think that ends tonight. The Authors of Pain have been dominant in their NXT run. I believe that they will be called up soon, as the main roster could use a few more tag teams. So, that leaves us with the Undisputed Era. I see no reason for their tag title run to end tonight.

Predicted Winner: Undisputed Era

Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa (Unsanctioned Match)


The build-up to this match has been incredible. This basically all started nearly two years ago at the Cruiserweight Classic. Ever since then, Ciampa's hate for Gargano has grown. With Ciampa costing Gargano his last two NXT Championship matches, I see Gargano finally getting his revenge tonight. However, this rivalry will still be far from over.

Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

NXT Women's Championship Match -- Ember Moon (c) vs Shayna Baszler


This has been one of the most entertaining women's rivalries in NXT history. Their match tonight is going to be even better than the one they had at TakeOver: Philadelphia. Shayna nearly won that match but lost because Ember caught her off guard. I don't expect the same result to happen tonight. Shayna has inflicted the most damage in this rivalry and will continue to do so tonight. Ember will honestly have no other choice but to tap, nap, or snap.

Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

NXT North American Championship (Ladder Match) -- EC3 vs Adam Cole vs Velveteen Dream vs Ricochet vs Lars Sullivan vs Killian Dain


As you all know, this is the hardest match on the card to predict. All of these guys could win this match have a great run with the new title. I will just go ahead and say that I don't think Killian or Lars will win. With Adam Cole having two matches tonight, I don't think he will win both. Since I've predicted him to win in the tag title match, I see him losing this one. Not too often do we see new signees lose their debut match in NXT. Unfortunately, I think that's the case for EC3 and Ricochet tonight. The good thing about it is that they're not losing in a one-on-one match. So, that leaves us with Velveteen Dream. With everything he's done over the past several months, I think tonight is finally his time to get some gold.

Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

NXT Championship -- Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Aleister Black


Here's another match that could go any way. We've seen Almas try to get in the head of Black through Zelina Vega. Black has countered that with the help of Candice LeRae. Almas has been a great champion and Black can be one as well. Either one of these guys could walk out as champion and I would be okay with it. However, my prediction is that Aleister Black will come out with the win. 

Predicted Winner: Aleister Black

Thanks for checking out my predictions! Let me know yours in the comment section below!

As always... stay tough, and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I love the prediction of Velveteen Dream for North American Champion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts