NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 4 Predictions

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 4 Predictions


EC3 vs Velveteen Dream


There's no doubt that Velveteen Dream has made a name for himself during the past year because of his outstanding character and charisma. On the other hand, EC3 has yet to stand out since coming to NXT. A win here could be great for both. However, I believe that Dream could use it the most. Losing this match won't cause EC3 to fall down the rankings of NXT, especially if he puts on a great performance. Dream has only won one TakeOver match and it was in January against Kassius Ohno. It's time for Dream to start defeating these bigger name stars in the company. He's shown that he's worthy of doing it, and I think he finally gets it done tonight. 
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Undisputed Era (c) vs Mustache Mountain


This will be the third matchup between these two teams. The first two matches were great and I don't expect this one to be any different. The ending of the last match they had was a bit odd, but it could be setting up for something. I could see either member of Mustache Mountain turning on the other after the match. Like I said, the ending of the last match where they lost the titles seems to have been foreshadowing something. In my opinion, that something is a heel turn from either member. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Cole and Pete Dunne to interfere in this match. With all that being said, I think we'll continue to witness the Era of the Undisputed.
Predicted Winner: Undisputed Era

Adam Cole (c) vs Ricochet


Adam Cole (BAY BAY) and Ricochet are two names that I never expected to hear in WWE... but here we are. These two have done nothing but make statements since joining NXT. They will continue to do the same thing tonight as I expect for them to put on nothing less than a great performance. Despite not defending the title at the last TakeOver, Cole has successfully retained his title at numerous NXT tapings. He's done very well as the NXT North American Champion. Unfortunately, I think his reign comes to an end tonight. I really want to be wrong but I think he loses the title tonight so he can begin his journey to the NXT Championship. I truly believe that Ricochet can hold the title at the same level Adam Cole (BAY BAY) has.
Predicted Winner: Ricochet

Shayna Baszler (c) vs Kairi Sane


We've waited almost a year to see this Mae Young Classic final rematch with something major on the line. While Shayna has cemented herself as the most dominant NXT Women's Champion, Kairi Sane has been climbing up the ranks. Shayna has pretty much beaten every other woman on the roster. So, it was only a matter of time before Kairi became the #1 Contender for the title. The first match between the two was won by Kairi. I think we see a different outcome tonight. Kairi's hot streak ends while Shayna's continues. There's only a select few that I think can beat Shayna for the title, and Kairi Sane is not one of them.
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler


Tommaso Ciampa (c) vs Johnny Gargano


Last. Man. Standing. All of us in the WWE Universe are wondering who will be the last man standing when tonight's NXT Takeover event is over. With how this rivalry has been, the match could go either way. We all know how great of a match Ciampa and Gargano can put on. They've torn the house down at the two TakeOver events. They will do the same tonight. The toughest thing to predict about this match is who is going to win. Ciampa winning would basically put an end to the rivalry. However, if Johnny wins, they would have to have at least one more match together. I'm struggling with who to pick as I am typing this right now. Who I want to win and who my gut feeling is telling me is going to win, are not the same. I think I'm going to go with who I want to win... or maybe my gut feeling. Okay, no really, I'm going with who I want to win.
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

That's all the predictions for tonight's event. Let me know who you think will win tonight's matches in the comment section below!

Comments

Popular Posts