Pilot

Pilot

Those that know me, know that I am a huge fan of pro wrestling. Today, I am starting a blog called Wrestling Psychologist. I'm currently a college student majoring in psychology and I love pro wrestling. Therefore, it only makes sense for this to be the name of the blog.

My main focus will be on WWE and NXT because I watch those the most. However, I will also feature topics from other promotions around the world.

Here is a summary of my background as a wrestling fan:

I began watching WWE around 2008, after hearing friends talk about it. After watching one episode of Monday Night RAW, I became hooked. I instantly became a fan of The Undertaker (who is my favorite wrestler of all time). From his gimmick, to everything that he's done for the business, has made me a huge fan of his. At the time, I also became a fan of wrestlers such as Randy Orton, CM Punk, John Morrison, Beth Phoenix, and many others.

Around 2011, I stopped watching, due to my busy school and basketball schedule. When I started college in Fall of 2015, I began watching WWE 2K Twitch streams. On December 21, 2015, I watched the Slammy Awards episode of Monday Night Raw, and have been consistently watching WWE ever since.

Sometime in Spring of 2017, I began watching Lucha Underground on Netflix, due to a friend recommending it. Despite not knowing what to expect going into it, I ended up loving the show, the characters, and the Lucha wrestling style.

Another promotion that I fell in love with in 2017 is WrestleCircus. They feature some of the best independent wrestlers from around the world on their monthly shows. The cool thing about them is that they air their shows on Twitch TV so people can watch for free at home.

As you can see, I truly am a fan of pro wrestling. It helps me to escape from whatever is going on in this crazy world that we live in. I love discussing it with other people and hearing their opinions on certain topics that are going on within the pro wrestling community.

I am looking forward to moving forward with this blog. However, in order for me to do that, I'm gonna need help from you all. I would love to see you all commenting on the posts with your opinions, and even recommending topics for me to talk about.

I appreciate everyone for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you all come back to read more later on down the road.

Stay tough, and stay positive.





Comments

  1. Awesome introduction! This blog is a great way for me as a pro-wrestling fan to start off the new year. Can’t wait to read your thoughts on this years Royal Rumble & all the events to follow. - Ryan J. Barber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts